Thursday, September 25, 2008

We're Expanding

Jackson is going to be a big brother!!

Poor little guy...
He has NO idea how much his life 
is going to change   :) 


4 comments:

Sara J said...

Congrats!!!!
I had a feeling this news would be coming soon. We are so excited and wish we were there with you guys to celebrate. Jackson is going to be an awesome big brother!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to be welcoming a new member into our family. We are so happy for you!

Hopefully you are feeling better, can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Nana Janet; Grandpa George said...

Love that our family is growing! Thanks, Cara & Bill! Jackson, I'm sure, will be a great big brother, as long as the little one doesn't try to muscle in on his cars & trucks. Thanks, Bill, for moving y'all closer so we can visit more often & help out!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! What nice news. I loved seeing the "+" sign in the photo. Congratulations to all of you!

Choo