Monday, August 03, 2009

Elise is 4 months!

Wow! 4 months already. I can't believe it.
Elise is a sweet little baby and such a GOOD
baby. Dare I say it but she is an EASY baby.
She is just about 13 lbs now and 24 1/4" long.
This puts her in the 30th percentile for weight
and 50th for height. The doctor gave the go ahead
for her to start rice cereal which we will do soon.
The nursing is still going well and she eats 4-5
times a day and sleeps all night, 7pm-7am.
She backed off trying to roll over but is this close.
Its easy to make her smile but not as easy to make
her laugh. Sometimes peekaboo does the trick or
the weird noises that Mommy makes. She really
enjoys hanging out in her Baby Bjorn
and gets a kick out of anything her
brother is doing. She is starting to use
her voice more and more and its funny to
hear what she has to say.

She loves this mouse that she got as a gift.
I started putting it in her crib right away and she
has gotten pretty attached to it. Once I lay her down
she rolls towards mouse, grabs it and sticks
her thumb in her mouth. Off to dreamland!

The Bumbo provides a fresh perspective.

Yum yum yum thumb...

Or these fingers will do...

No comments: